a. Privacy statement: this privacy statement;
b. User: each user of the Website;
c. in charge: COVAKO, Roermond, Netherlands
d. Website: the website under www.covako.com
1. This Privacy statement describes how Responsible the personal data of its users processed.
2. The personal data that are processed by responsible are COVAKO, Roermond, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. collection and use of personal data
1. responsible collects personally identifiable information from a user when that user personal data via the Website has passed to the responsible [for example by contacting an inquiry as to the services or products from responsible, an order with Responsible to do, or because the user has signed up for the newsletter of responsible].
2. responsible use this personal data for the purpose for which the user has provided personal data to the Responsible:
a. If the user Responsible for information about services and products, processed personal data Responsible for calls on that request.
b. If the user has specified for the news letter, then it will use the personal data Responsible newsletter to send to the user.
c. in addition, Responsible use personal data to inform its users of products or services of responsible that are interesting for the user in question could be. If the user object has, he or she can contact email@example.com
4. transfer to third parties
1. responsible will the personal data of its users to third parties, unless: the transfer is made to a person in charge for the purposes listed in this Privacy statement with which enabled processor, processor Responsible has entered into an agreement that would see that the processor sufficient guarantees in respect of technical and organisational security measures relating to the processing operations to be carried out; or
2. responsible on the basis of legal obligation is obliged to inform competent authorities personal data.
5. modification/removal of personal data
1. the user has the right to access, correction, addition, removal and blocking of his or her personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the data protection act.
2. If the user wants to make use of any of these rights, or if you have any questions about this Privacy statement, the user can achieve Responsible on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Users may opt out of the newsletter by sending an email to email@example.com
6. Storage period
Save personal data responsible during the term in which it considers relevant in the framework of its service, unless Responsible by law mandatory personal data longer.
The Controller has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of Users against loss or unlawful processing, including SSL security on its website.
8. Changes to the Privacy statement
Responsible reserves the right to modify this Privacy statement. All amendments will be announced on this page. Responsible regularly advises the User on this page to see if changes have been made. The current Privacy statement was updated on 31 May 2018